Here at 888 casino, it’s very simple to make a withdrawal. We do our best to make it as easy and efficient as possible. There are a few things that differ from deposits, though, so our advice is to read our guide on making a withdrawal at 888 casino so that you don’t get caught out. After all, it’s best to be in the know before you run into any issues.
How To Withdraw Money From 888 Casino UK
Making a withdrawal at 888 casinos is simple and quick to learn. Simply follow the following steps carefully and you’ll receive your money in no time! Here are the important steps you need to take in order to accomplish this.
- Step 1: Open the Main Lobby page and log into your 888 casino account. Once done, you can click the “Cashier” button.
- Step 2: Once in, select the withdrawal button and you will be taken to your withdrawal options.
- Step 3: Enter the amount of money you want to take out in the box provided.
- Step 4: After that, select your preferred payment method and follow the instructions to ensure your payment goes through.
- Step 5: Submit your payment method by clicking ‘submit’, and then you’re done!
So if you’re questioning as to how do you withdraw money from 888 casino, it really is as simple as that. At 888 casino, they believe effective and easy withdrawals are key to a satisfying customer experience and they have worked to ensure they are just that.
Withdraw Money at 888: How to Withdraw Money From 888 Casino UK
What Are My Withdrawal Limits?
At 888 casino, the minimum amount you may withdraw from your account is £15 for all payment methods. The maximum amount you may withdraw is around £21,000 a month. Be careful not to make too many, otherwise you will have little to play with at 888 casino! Otherwise, feel free to withdraw as much as you like. It’s your winnings, after all.
What Methods Can I Use to Withdraw Money on 888 Casino?
There are many methods you can use to make withdrawals at 888 casino. It really depends on what kind of player you are:
- Wire Bank Transfer: Perhaps one of the slower ways to withdraw but also the safest.
- Credit and Debit Card: VISA, Mastercard and Maestro, these are the credit and debit card options if you want to go down that route.
- E-wallets: Finally, you can choose your preferred e-wallet service such as Skrill or NETELLER for withdrawals too.
How Long Should It Take?
The length of withdrawals can depend on which method you’re using. Here, we have a list of all the possible methods you can use and how long they should take to process your withdrawal. Bearing in mind, the numbers don’t always reflect reality and can sometimes take a lot less time than written down.
- Wire Bank Transfer: It can take up to a week for normal 888 casino members to receive their money, however it usully takes a couple of days.
- Credit/Debit Cards: For VISA, it can take up to eight days in total. For Maestro, it can go up to ten days. For Mastercard, it takes between four and six days.
- E-wallet: Services such as PayPal, NETELLER and Skrill, the total withdrawal time takes between one and two days, making it the fastest option by far.
- Miscellaneous: like EntroPay, WebMoney and IDebit, that can take five and six, five and seven, and four and five days respectively.
Can I Cancel My Withdrawal?
Withdrawals may be cancelled, and the funds returned to your account if you do it within the first three days of requesting it (one day for Gold VIP members at 888 casino). Once you have passed the three-day benchmark, your withdrawal will be complete and cannot be reversed.
- Step 1: To reverse or cancel a withdrawal, log into your 888 casino account using your username and password.
- Step 2: Once you’re in the lobby, click the “Cashier” button and select “withdrawal”.
- Step 3: You will see a whole list of all your withdrawal requests at 888 casino and you will be able to see the payments still processing in the “History” box. This will tell you the status of each withdrawal.
- Step 3: To cancel it, simply click on the payment and click on “Reverse Withdrawal”. Once done, the status will be changed to “cancelled by user” and you will no longer have to worry about it.
Please bear in mind that once this withdrawal has been cancelled, it will not count as a withdrawal into your depositing account at 888 casino. As nice as that would seem, we do have measures and policies in place for your protection so we advise that you deposit using the normal method if you want more cash to stay in your account.
Can’t Withdraw Money From 888 Casino – Some Troubleshooting Tips
So now you know all these is about making a withdrawal at 888 casino. But some of you might follow the instructions to the T and, despite your best efforts, found that you cannot make a withdrawal or the withdrawal request has gone wrong in some way. While we are always on hand to help, we do have a few tips for you to help you find out what’s wrong.
- Active Bonus: In order to withdraw funds, you must make sure you have completed all wagering requirements on every bonus you receive at 888 casino. Make sure you check the wagering requirements of each bonus you take part in by reading the terms and conditions.
- Account Verification: Make sure that once you have signed up to 888 casino, your account gets verified through the link which we send to the email address you provided. Once your account has been verified, you should be able to have full access to membership privileges.
- No Deposit: You have yet to make any kind of deposit into your wagering account at 888 casino. Remember, no funds means that you cannot withdraw and a minimum deposit of £15 is required from all players before they can.
If you have any other questions regarding issues to do with withdrawals, contact the 888 casino customer support team.