Banking at a casino is one of the most important aspects, from a player’s perspective. After all, it is only logical that one should be able to withdraw all of his or her winnings after gaming in a casino.
As of late, Zodiac Casino has made it a priority to ease up the restrictions on withdrawals without compromising on safety to make banking as seamless as possible. In this article, we will take you through the entire journey of withdrawing money from Zodiac Casino.
We will cover ground starting from ensuring that all terms are met before you can withdraw your money and go all the way to seeing that amount in your bank amount. Welcome to the ultimate Zodiac Casino withdrawal guide!
How to Withdraw Money From Zodiac Casino
Whilst withdrawing may seem like an easy process that does not require any thought whatsoever, there may be certain aspects of the withdrawal that may require closer attention. For starters, you will have to know when you can initiate a withdrawal process.
Just like at all other casinos, there is a minimum withdrawal limit. If you have a smaller amount sitting in your casino account, you simply will be unable to withdraw. In Zodiac Casino, the minimum withdrawal limit for various methods are as follows:
- Courier checks: DBT/Wire and Courier Checks: £300
- All other methods: £50
All withdrawn funds will be held in pending two working days, during which time players may reverse the withdrawal and use those funds to continue playing at Zodiac Casino.
Do note that for all cheque withdrawals, the amount of time needed for you to see the money in your account may be longer. On top of that, any errors in information provided for the issue of the cheque may render the whole process void and you will have to initiate the withdrawal from scratch again. A typical cheque based withdrawal will look like this:
- Select cheque as payment method of choice
- Key in and confirm your name and postal address
- Once confirmed, wait for you cheque to arrive
- If you have waited for longer than a week, we highly advice you to contact Zodiac Casino to enquire about the status of your withdrawal
Do keep in mind that withdrawing via cheque is the slowest withdrawal method in comparison to others. Access to your money may very well take longer than a week.
So, How Do I Withdraw Money From Zodiac Casino?
Back to the topic at hand, making a withdrawal at Zodiac Casino is extremely easy and can be performed in three quick steps:
- To begin, simply click on the “Bank” button on the casino software interface.
- Next, go to the “Withdrawal” tab within the banking page, located on the left of your screen.
- Lastly, enter the amount that you would like to withdraw and click the “Next” button.
All winnings that are above the value of your deposits are sent back through your Preferred Method of Payment. This method has to be specified by you in the banking pages within the casino. Speaking of your Preferred Method of Payment (PMOP), every time you submit a withdrawal request to the casino, you will be asked to select your PMOP. Depending on your preference, you may change this option:
- Click on the “Bank” option and initiate a Withdrawal
- Choose your preferred PMP from the drop down menu
- Complete all the fields relevant to your PMOP
In the event that you decide to stick around and play a little bit more, but have already initiated a withdrawal, you will be able to reverse your withdrawal. This can be done by selecting this option from the banking section of the casino. Either way, if you do need any assistance in this department, feel free to contact email@example.com so that you may continue playing.
Now, to the most important question at hand – how long will it take to receive the withdrawal? Withdrawn funds will be held in pending for 2 working days, during which time you may reverse the withdrawal in order to continue playing. After 2 working days, the amount withdrawn will be processed in the following manner:
- Cheques via regular mail (if available to your country) – up to 21 days
- Cheques via courier – 3 to 6 working days
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro – 3 working days
- EcoPayz – 1 to 2 working days
- Transfer to your account – 6 to 10 working days
- Neteller – 1 to 2 working days
- Skrill (MoneyBookers) – 1 to 2 working days
- Instadebit – 2 to 3 working days
- PayPal (UK only) – 1 to 2 working days
Due to increased security procedures, players that have not previously received withdrawals via these methods will be subject to additional verification checks which may take up to 5-7 working days.
The last thing you need to know about withdrawing your money from Zodiac Casino are the costs associated to withdrawing. Different withdrawal methods have a different fee, and it will be deducted from your withdrawal amount. The following is the full list of the costs that you will have to bear:
- Cheques sent via regular mail cost £15
- Cheques sent via courier cost £30
- Payments of less than £3,000 to your bank account will cost £30, otherwise if above £3,000 will cost £60
- Payments to cards and payments to e-wallets are free
Withdrawing Money From Zodiac Casino – Conclusion
If you are feeling a little intimidated by the whole withdrawing process at Zodiac Casino, don’t worry! Customer service is online 24/7 to assist you in any way required. In fact, withdrawing will be an extremely simple process once you have got the hang of it.
All you have to do is to remember to make sure all of your details are correct before submitting the withdrawal request. Also, always read the terms and conditions beforehand so you are aware of the wagering requirements (if there are any) and that you have met them before making a withdrawal. Well, now that you know everything you have to about withdrawing your money at Zodiac Casino, go on and start playing!